- Lord & Taylor is having a friends and family sale right now! I recently bought these snake ankle boots and I basically can’t take them off. I’d highly recommend also looking at these and these if snake isn’t your thing.
- My boyfriend and I’s favorite go to meal out is Tom Kha Soup from Ace in Denver. We love sitting at the bar, trying a new appetizer and splitting a bowl. I’ve been pinning Tom Kha soups all week to find the perfect copycat. Tonight I am going to attempt this version. Wish me luck! Otherwise we’re going to have to venture to Ace.
- One of my favorite clothing items for fall is a leather jacket. On any given day you can bet that I’m wearing one or that I was earlier. I currently own 3 (tan, black with brown sleeves, and dark plum) but I’ve been craving an all black one. Since I can’t stop wearing combinations of all black it seems like the perfect addition to my wardrobe. While still on a budget I’ve been searching for the perfect match and found this Topshop version at Nordstrom that is PERFECT faux leather.
- Although I’m probably not moving from my sisters basement until May 2016, I still can’t stop looking at gorgeous spaces on Pinterest. Right now I’m drooling over dining room lights like the ones below, and draping faux fur rugs over the dining room seats to add a little luxe to the whole room. Adding some eclectic art to the walls, and the perfect fresh flowers for the brightest center pieces. I hope my friends are ready, next summer I’ll be host dinner parties once a week.
- I’m headed to Dallas on Tuesday for work and to get in a little family/friends time! As some of you know I moved to Denver from Dallas (with a pit stop in Phoenix) one year ago. I can’t wait to see some of my best friends, hang out with my sister and her family, and just be back in my old stomping grounds!